SwiftKey is a simple keyboard app that will allow you to write much more quickly using your Android device after you’ve installed it. It intelligently corrects any mistake that you make… which is something that is quite common with touchscreen keyboards these days.
SwiftKey learns the words and phrases that you use the most in order to try to anticipate what you are going to type. So, usually, when you start to type a word, a series of suggestions will appear in the upper part of the keyboard, and you just have to tap on one of them for it to appear in the text field.
SwiftKey is the best swipe keyboard from Microsoft. The keyboard learns your writing style, so you can type faster. Use your custom keyboard to type and send emojis, GIFs and more.
The SwiftKey swipe keyboard is always learning and adapting to match your way of typing, including your slang, nicknames and emoji.
The built-in emoji keyboard has every emoji you’ll ever need and more. SwiftKey learns your favourite emojis so you can always send your friends the right reactions.
SwiftKey caters to all typing tastes and offers free designs and free themes to fit any style. The custom keyboard provides helpful predictions and autocorrect that actually works, so you can get your message across quickly, without errors. Type and text whichever way you like, with swipe-to-type, touch-to-type, predictive emoji and a GIF keyboard.
Download SwiftKey, the #1 swipe keyboard, today.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
Best Swipe Keyboard
– Custom keyboard toolbar with an expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
– Swipe to type or touch to type
– Write properly thanks to a spell checker and auto text with A.I.-powered predictions
– Customise your keyboard size and layout
-100+ colourful keyboard themes
– Make custom keyboard themes with your photograph as the background
– Emoji, GIFs and stickers to express yourself 😎
– Emoji keyboard is adaptive, learning and predicting your favourite emoticons for any conversation 👍
– Browse the GIF keyboard to find the best one for your reaction
– Text in up to five languages at once
– SwiftKey supports over 300 languages
The SwiftKey configuration options allow you to change the appearance of the keyboard, selecting from among more than ten different options. Even more importantly, you can synchronize your Facebook and Twitter accounts so it can more easily learn the names you use and how you write them, adapting itself to your style and offering you better suggestions.
SwiftKey is a very useful tool that allows its users to write much more quickly from a touchscreen keyboard on any Android device. It is undoubtedly one of the best keyboards that you can install on your mobile phone or tablet.