True Balance is an app that lets you to manage your data consumption and credit on your Android from India. The best part is that the app lets you to do remote top-ups, both for your own device as well as for a relative or a friend. In other words, if your father or mother has run out of balance on his or her device, you can top it up from yours in a matter of seconds.
One of the most interesting things about True Balance is that it lets you earn virtual coins to buy top-ups. By inviting your friends you’ll be able to get coins, but you can also get them by carrying out certain activities.
|App Download Version||3.19.00|
|Last Updated||March 8, 2019|
|App by||True Balance – Balance Hero|
|Category||Free Lifestyle App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
True Balance is an interesting app … but only for users in India. If that’s you, you’ll be able to manage both your data and your balance perfectly.
True Balance, the pioneer in managing Prepaid Balance and Recharges, has also enabled Utility Bill Payments. After Gift Card & Full Paper KYC, the latest feature added is payments through BHIM UPI.
With an RBI Complaint Wallet and multiple payment options of Net banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Gift card embedded with smart notifications, the app ensures you are never out of balance and always in control. Enjoy Promo Codes and Cashback on every transaction
Here’s a quick glance at multiple services available in True Balance App.
Latest Feature: UPI payment and KYC Compliance
• UPI is added to support diverse payment options
• Introduced Full Paper KYC for Extended Wallet Limit
• Unlimited Recharges, Bill Payments and Gift purchasing/sending possible
• Also Transfer/Receive wallet money to/in your Wallet
New Feature: Gift Card
• A fast, secure and limitless payment option
• With Gift Card, lower your need of using a bank account and worrying about finishing your True Balance wallet limit
• Use Gift cards for Prepaid and DTH recharges along with Postpaid, Gas, and Electricity Bill Payments
• Gift cards can also be used for gifting your friend in need or your loved ones on special occasions with a personal message
• Gift cards can be made of any amount, you want it to have
Gas & Electricity Bill Payment
• 52 Electricity boards and 9 Piped Gas billers
• Easy interface and fastest payments
•DTH recharge available for all operators as Airtel DTH, Tata Sky, Dish TV, Reliance Digital TV, Sun Direct & Videocon DTH
• Choose from various plans through “All Plans” option
Postpaid Bill Payments and Prepaid Recharges
• Manage your Rental, Unbilled & Outstanding amount
• Smart Alarm to remind you the due dates along with rate -cutters.
• Super-fast recharges on widely covered recharge network across 10 operators and 22 circles
All New – Balance Check & Balance Alert
• A new way of Balance Checking: No pull down, just a tap
• Special interface for Jio users
• Separate balance check for single/ Dual SIM along with data packs
• Check balance and expiry dates of Local call, STD call, L+STD call pack balance
• Check the balance of 3G & 4G data packs with expiry dates
• Automatically check call cost balance after every local / STD call
Recharge Membership Program (New) :
• Recharge for Rs. 500 or above in a month and become True Balance Gold member. This enables you to get higher and multiple cashback upto a max. of Rs 5000/-.
• Get Rs. 100 Gold Bonus and be eligible for upto 10% auto cashback on your recharges/bill payments. There is a different cashback % for different services. Earn a max. of Rs. 150 per transaction.
• Pay through Gift cards and get upto 9% Auto Cashback*
• Higher Cashback on Gold Member’s transactions, upto Rs. 90K*
• Make Group Members and ask them to join Gold membership and get Rs.100 from your Group Members. (Maximum Group Member limit – 10)
• To maintain your status as “Gold Member” please ensure a total recharge of Rs. 500 each month.
• All cashback can be used within the app and cannot be transferred in any forms.
• We ensure that all the information which we collect from you will never be shared with any third party.
• True Balance App uses accessibility services: The accessibility service is used to assist users with disabilities in using Android devices and Applications. These would run in the background and receive callbacks by the system when Accessibility Events are fired by the user, this is to read and control operator’s USSD pop-up messages.